Mel's

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Eyes, Eyes, Eyes,

So I have been wearing contacts since I can remember. Well about a month and a half ago I ripped one of my contacts. So I have been wearing one Contact for about a month now. i have been calling the eye doctor's office about once a week to see if my contacts are in yet. well the other day I ripped the one contact I was wearing. I have to let you know that thanks to my dad I am blind as a bat and have a stigmatism. So I cannot see a thing. I cannot legally drive or anything whit out eye wear. Well I searched my whole house and found a pair of old lenses and frames. Well the frames had been chewed ages ago by a dog. and in really bad shape.
Well Needless to say I had to wear something so I found some duct tape and taped them together. this happened on Sat and of course everything has to happen when the eye doctors are not open so I had to wear those awful things for 2 whole days. Monday finally came and I went to the eye doctors at lunch. They had to give me a child's pair of glasses because my lenses were do small. They are not the most beautiful glasses but they only cost $18.00 and they are a whole lot better then the ones I had. I did by the way order a new pair of glasses and I found out that my contacts are back ordered until the end of April. Maybe I am suppose to learn not to be so vain or something. but hey I did learn that duck tape works for yet another purpose. If you have time you should check out this duct tape web site and also can play duct tape games. http://www.ducktapeclub.com/world ( this is for my dad and brother) I am not really a red neck by hey when it comes to seeing or being blind I chose the duct tape.


Notice mom and bob 3 rd time I blogged today ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger mommmydeb said...

3 times in one day. Don't you have better things to do with your time? It makes me wonder who is at the library! :-)
About the: "Learning not to be vain" comment........ I'll be good!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home