Mel's

Friday, January 05, 2007

No Snow

Today is Jan 5th 2007. The weather here is warm anout 45 when I just went out. I can't believe it not that I am complaining or anything but it's almost like living in south carolina. ;-) I had a good Christmas got to see my beautiful sister in law and of course she had to being along my brother. I told her she just should have brought along the dog instead no-one would know the difference. haha. I love you bob. New years I worked at the animal shelter and I also go to see my wonderful aunts. this year we all had to make something homemade for the others in the family. it was very fun and I think that we are doing it again next year. I hope everyone had a good Christmas as well.

6 Comments:

Blogger phoobear said...

Mel email me have a good year Tammy.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, i want to see pics of my roomie from college. I check your blog frequently and Joshua laughs when i jump up and down b/c you've updated. :) I'm not sure if you've checked our blog but we have a little boy now. Check us out and let me know what you think.
Bekah

9:43 PM  
Blogger Bobby Wales said...

Is the weather still warm? I called Mom a little while ago because I was grilling on the back porch with a t-shirt on. It got up to 67 today.

4:06 PM  
Blogger mommmydeb said...

Hey, don't let Bobby bug you with his "grilling on the back porch with a T-shirt on" comment. I can grill on my front porch with a T-shirt on if I want to also!!
While I'm doing that I can keep an eye on Dad while he's plowing and the girls while they're shoveling this 12+ inches of snow! Incidentally, you wouldn't see my T-shirt because it would be under my wool coat!
It does sound to me like HE should move back home to be near the Thos. Mosher furniture store though.

6:09 PM  
Blogger mommmydeb said...

TAG you're it! List 7 weird things about yourself!!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Bobby Wales said...

She tagged me too. I asked her if she counted as 2 or 3 of them.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home