Mel's

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mel's


ok ok everyone can stop thinking thatI have disapeared off the face of the earth. I just have to find time in my 50+ hour work week to actually get time to sit down and write a blog. Plus my life itsn't that intresting. My brother took my link off his blog because I don't blog enough. Maybe now he will put it back on. ;-) The leaves are off the trees and this morning frost was on the cars. burr
I was sick for two days straight two weeks ago and I watched season one and season two of Grays Anatomy. I wrote a couple sugesstions to the ASPCA about animal cruelty laws in Maine. Considering that the animals in the state of maine have " More " rights then the people. Which isn't saying much and I puked my brains out. But don't worry if any of you might get sick them it only last for 24-48 hours. Now that I have fully recovered I am back to work and I should be able to blog more thanks to the constant nagging from my mom and brother I will make it a priority. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home