Mel's

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

ok ok, I'm finally updating my blog. you can thank My wonderful brother Bob for that. My mom also updated her's today so I thought that I should too.not to mention that it has been over a month wow. I'm really slack ( non coments mom )

Well lets see everything is about the same here working 7 days a week and doing the every day mundane things, cooking, cleaning, etc you all know what I'm taking about . I can't belive that in 9 days I'll be 26. It seems like yesterday that I was a little sqirt running around. Oh well enough of the reminissing. Hey josh and becca it was great to hear from you. guys and to catch up on life. I'll send you an e-mail sometime. I was wondering has anyone heard from josh jesowski or josh artesinger?? let me know please. Oh yeah congradulation Pluth I'm so happy for you. you deserve the best and from the sounds you got it. I love you and am praying for you all. Have a great day.!!! I'll try to post more oftern -sorry :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home