Mel's

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday,


At least it's going to be in the 60's today and the sun is shinning. At least in the insurance world every day brings a new and exciting challange. I"m glad that I'm not a Detroit dispacher this morning. Or the officer that has to investigate the city of detroit dispachers. The moral of the story is even if you think a child is joking about calling 911 on his mother still check. Other big news in the world. I'm in the wrong buisness Katie Coric is going to be makeing 2.5 billion $$$ A year being a nightly news ancor on CBS. I have never even seen 2.5 billion $.

Maybe I should get a job working for CBS. Well I need to get back to my job. so that I can help pay for everyone else who doesn't work that should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home