Mel's

Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Friday

Good morning,

The sun is out yet again. ( I'm not complaining at all ) But It such a nice change. I can actually feel my fingers when I go out side and don't have to worry about them falling off!!!!

Remember tomorrew is APril 1st which means that it is the first day of fishing in Maine and also APril Fools day everywhere. So don;t believe anything anyone tells you. I happen to be one of those unfortinute people who have to work tomorrow at the animal shelter and I can't be out playing jokes on the rest of the world. So to those of who are with my brother tomorrow watch out.

I would warn his fellow co-workers but they should be safe since he is going to Italy today. With his wonderful, beautiful wife.


Well I need to get back to work, don't ever say I didn't warn you all!!!! ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger mommmydeb said...

Wasn't it a gorgeous day yesterday? At least we know there are more to come. Today we have to look at the rain as God watering all the beautiful flowers and trees He's created! The sun will be back again.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home