Mel's

Friday, April 07, 2006

Hey it's friday,


Sorry every one I can't write a book like my brother did. My life isn't that exciting.

The weather here is 35 and cloudy. I think that it is going to rain. Today is the day in the week that we all look foward to. the day you know that you've made it through another week. It is also the day you realize that your taxes are do in about a week. Good old uncle sam. !!!!

Not much going on working and working, taking care of my precious Diesel. who at this time of the year looks like a giant mud dog. I think that mom can relate.


I hope all is well. It was good to hear that bob and Sarah are doing good.

I have to get back to work

1 Comments:

Blogger mommmydeb said...

Aren't you glad Diesel isn't a Kommandor?

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home