Mel's

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Don't, Buy your mothers lobsters from New Hampshire for Mother's Day!!

New Hampshire's tidal waters have been closed because of Red Tide. So don't be eating any lobsters in the near future. On the brighter side or should I say on the cloudy side. It is rainning out side now for the next three days. Now you can start mowing the grass because it's spring and the rain is making it grow.

Also watch out for those porkey pines - it's that time of year again, skunks, rackoons, porkeypines and other creachers lurking in the night!!!!! oh I think that snakes, bats, and toats come out at night too especially right after a rain storm!!! haahha


I've had enought exitement for one day now i need to get to work

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, It's amazing who I find the longer I surf around blog world. How's it going Mel! This is Bekah (Van-Nes) Jones, one of your roommates from NBBC. I've enjoyed catching up on your life.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Hey, Mel!

How are you? What are you up to these days? I'm still at Nland only working this time. :) Write me!

Natalie Everson

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home