Mel's

Monday, May 08, 2006

IT'S MY bIRTHDAY/ WELL IT'S NOT REALLY MINE. BUT IT'S MOM'S


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!

Now the whole world will know that you are 47 years old !!!!


Remember when Bob and I were young and you use to put on those crazy records that Nanny wales bought us. " My name is Zoom and I live on the moon and I came down to earth just to sing you this tune . hey mom it;s your birthday. Sing mom happy birthday, happy birthday mom see you next year!!!!!!!!!! Zooom


Mom used to wake us up playing that crazy song.

It's may 8th 2006 and the weather is warm, but windy. the leaves are on the trees, the grass is green, the flowers are blooming, and the toads are in the garden!!!!!!!!


Happy Birthday mom

1 Comments:

Blogger mommmydeb said...

No the toads aren't in my garden, they're in your car. After you called early this morning, commenting on my age, I was working in the garden, collected a box full of toads and had to run to Farmington. I decided the best thing I could do was to let them loose in your car! Enjoy!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home