Mel's

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It' wednesday or a piglett would say happy windsday!!!



I was thinking of Bob last night as I went to the library for some books to read. I had a whole list of them that I wanted to get of corse all the books that I wanted were already checked out and at my local library being back woods of Maine they don't know who checked out the books and when they are being returned. but I did manage to get some books that will tied me over for a while. I was thinking that summer is slowly coming to us. Maybe I'll go swimming when it''s 90 out not 53, can you blame me for not wanting to go swimming. diesel went swiming the other night in Porter lake. He was happy but I didn't let him do it for that long I didn't want my baby to catch anominia. Well I need go get to work. Have a great day everyone !!!1 ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home